Please notice that the following pages are neither owned nor copyrighted by the owner of the ilmvfx.wordpress.com domain.
The copyright of the pages belongs to Bryan Ewert.
There exists no relationship between Bryan Ewert and the soundlinker.com domain.
The pages have been extracted from the publicly accessible Wayback Machine for convenience only.
当前W.I.P进度指示 ← The Enhanced part ( including new pymel and python examples ) will be written in Chinese first, someday in the future they might be added to the English version.
- How can I get a MObjectArray of a particular type of DAG/DG node?
- How can I get a MStringArray of a particular type of DAG/DG node?
- How do I “constrain” my custom manipulator so it moves with its parent node?
- How do I “constrain” my custom manipulator to the position of another manipulator within the same MPxManipContainer?
- How do I use MPxLocatorNode::draw() to draw in static world-space independent of the parent locator’s transformation?
- How do I assign polygon objects (and individual face components) to a Shading Group?
- How do I extract animated polymesh vertex coordinates?
- How do I set and assign the UVs on a UVSet other than “map1” – MFnMesh::setUVs and MFnMesh::assignUVs work sporadically at best?
- How do I use MDGModifier so I can get reliable Undo/Redo?
- How do I determine when to use MDGContext over MGlobal::viewFrame()?
- How do I get accurate weights for a rigid bind – many Vertices report as having a weight of 1.0 but not all of them are members of the skin?
- How do I create a Shading Group / Material / File texture network?
- How can I name a newly created MPxLocatorNode-derived object so its transform is “myNode” and its shape is “myNodeShape”?
- How do I initialize a string attribute’s default when it is added?
- How do I write a polygon mesh exporter?
- How do I execute MEL commands from the API? And why would I want or need to execute MEL from the API?
- What are the advantages of using the API versus MEL?
- How do I find the file texture, and the image filepath, assigned to a material?
- How do I generate construction history on a mesh node?
- How can I see the contents of an MString when debugging in .NET?
- How do I enable syntax highlighting for MEL files in .NET?
- How do I select components?
- How can I use MSyntax in query mode, and still allow the user to specify an argument for a flag?
- How do I access a MEL variable from the API?
- How do I read and write a “componentList” attribute, such as ‘.inputComponents’ found on polygon modifier nodes?
- How do I determine the type of a MPlug in order to use the appropriate getValue() overload?
- How do I query the output color for a Material?
- How do I specify, and parse, a matrix, double array or double list for a MPxCommand argument?
- How do you use Maya’s “function” attribute types, commonly found on Trax character and clip animation nodes?
- How do I select a new object that I’ve created using MDagModifier?